The college library has a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include:
- Books including for particular topics or subjects as well as Reference books like dictionaries, encyclopaedias, e-books, etc.
- National and International Journals & Magazines.
- The library is kept open from 10:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m on all working days
- Our library is completely computerized and automation of all its operations
- “Books are for use and not Preservation” With this dictum our Library functions.
- A convenient spacious reading area with 100 seating capacity is available within the library
- Separate sections for text books, reference books, Journals, Periodicals, Back volumes, Project reports with Internet access available